About the Luxury Round Table
The Luxury Education Foundation (LEF) and Columbia Business School are pleased to present the 13th Annual Luxury Round Table “Luxury and Millennials” , on Wednesday, November 1st from 6:00pm – 8:30pm at Spring Studios. This is an invitation-only event.
This year’s event is sponsored by Spring Studios and Remy Cointreau and moderated by President of LEF, Ketty Maisonrouge and featured the below panelists:
- RICCARDO POZZOLI, CEO & Co-Founder, THE BLONDE SALAD
- JEAN-MARC BELLAICHE, SVP of Strategy & Development, TIFFANY & CO
- FABIO LEONCINI, Chairman, MR&MRS. ITALY
The LEF Luxury Round Table (LRT) is an annual panel discussion in which a few industry leaders share their views on current trends and challenges facing the industry with an enthusiastic group of business and design students. The event is designed to encourage and inspire students who will become the future business and creative leaders in luxury.
The event welcomes approximately 150 students and alumni from Columbia Business School, Parsons School of Design, as well as esteemed industry guests.
A special Thank You to our Corporate Sponsor: Spring Studios and Remy Cointreau
Past Annual Luxury Round Tables include:
- October 5, 2016- Reinventing the Luxury Retail Experience
- September 29, 2015 – Growth in the Luxury Industry
- October 28, 2014 – Sustainability in the Luxury Industry
- October 22, 2013 – Venturing into Luxury: The Trials and Tribulations of Luxury Start-Ups
- October 23, 2012 – Luxury in China: Boom or Bubble
- October 11, 2011 – Creativity & the Bottom Line: Luxury’s Inseparable Duo
- November 9, 2010 – New Paths to the Luxury Consumer: Social Media & More
- November 3, 2009 – 2010: A New Landscape?
- February 17, 2009 – Defining Luxury in a Defining Moment
- February 7, 2008 – Building Loyalty through Experience
- November 15, 2005 – Current Trends of the US Luxury Market