The Luxury Education Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on nurturing future leaders in the luxury industry and fostering meaningful exchanges between like-minded CEOs, leading executives and high-potential, emerging talent. Established in 2004, LEF partners with Columbia Business School, Parsons School of Design, and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to create global, qualitative interdisciplinary programs to ensure future success for members, students, and alumni.
Starting as of September 1, 2017, access to LEF events will require a minimum annual donation of .$250 per year. This annual donation will provide access to our exclusive events such as the Luxury Round Table, Students’ Final Presentations, and Alumni Networking Event as well as additional programs and networking opportunities within our growing community of luxury leaders.
The foundation flourishes mainly through support of individuals, companies, and brands such as yours. We very much hope you will take part and help us to continue nurturing future leaders and fostering intellectual business exchange.
Friends of LEF Tiers:
Friend: $250 contribution
Friends of LEF will be receiving 2 tickets to each of the three LEF landmark events described below. Please note that $150.00 is not tax-deductible.
· Annual Luxury Round Table: The LEF Luxury Round Table (LRT) is an annual panel discussion in which three to four industry leaders share their views on current trends and challenges facing the industry with an enthusiastic group of business and design students. The event targets an audience of approximately 150 students and alumni from Columbia Business School, Parsons the New School for Design, and select industry guests.
· Final Students’ Presentations: The Final Presentations mark the culmination of the semester-long Master Class course “Design & Marketing of Luxury Products”, where the students work together to create design solutions and marketing models tailored especially for today’s luxury consumer. At this unique gathering of students, alumni, and luxury executives, the student teams will unveil their own innovative solutions. LEF is delighted to welcome presidents and senior level executives from leading luxury firms, Columbia Business School and Parsons students, faculty, and alumni, and select members of the press.
· Alumni Networking Event (April): Since 2016, the Annual Alumni Networking event has successfully grown bringing together LEF Alumni, Advisory Board Members and Industry Executives for an evening of thought-provoking industry topic panels and networking. Panel discussions have included looking at disruptive start-ups in men’s luxury leather foot wear, the relationship of Amazon and luxury are they friends or foes and most recently the luxury second hand market being a recruitment tool or brand diluter. The events have been graciously hosted by Cadillac, Cartier and Ferragamo providing a luxurious ambiance to the evening.
Associate: $1,000 contribution
In addition to the Friends’ level benefits, you will have exclusive access to the following additional programs. Please note that $210.00 is not tax deductible.
· Job Posting: Access to LEF highly talented pool of young leaders, in both creative and business worlds, for recruiting purposes. Send job and internship descriptions for LEF to post to its extensive network of students and Alumni through Facebook and LinkedIn to source great candidates for your business.
· Social Media Access: promote events or campaigns with LEF’s extensive Alumni Network via its private Facebook and LinkedIn groups. Opportunity to connect with LEF and its young leaders by meeting talent interested in your luxury sector.
Professional: $5,000 contribution
In addition to the Associates’ level benefits, you will have exclusive access to the following additional programs. Please note that $880.00 is not tax deductible.
· 4 Tickets to each LEF Invite Only Event (Luxury Round Table, Students’ Final Presentations, and Alumni Networking Event)
· 1 Contributing Company Executive to participate in a LEF Executive Salon: The LEF Executive Salon program is an opportunity for Advisory Board company team members to gain peer to peer insight and perspective through discussing a relevant topic impacting the luxury industry. This program format is for 10-15 attendees to engage in intimate dialogue off the record followed by a networking reception.
· Alumni Think Tank Series: Host or participate as a guest speaker for the Alumni Think Tank Series to discuss a designated topic related to industry best practices (subject to availability, relevancy to subject matter).
Partner: $10,000 Contribution
In addition to the Professional level benefits, you will have exclusive access to the following additional programs. Please note that $900.00 is not tax deductible
· Annual Scholarship Awards: Underwrite and have naming rights to one LEF Scholarship for a Columbia Business School Ph.D. for one semester, or one LEF Scholarship for a Parsons Design student for a year: these scholarships are awarded to candidates who exhibit an extraordinary level of leadership and innovation in their work, and whose accomplishments are a testament to their commitment and talent in their fields.
· Invitation to Annual Advisory Board Breakfast: Opportunity to meet in an intimate setting with LEF Advisory Board and LEF Alumni Council members to network and discuss the future of the organization and its programs.
· Host an LEF Executive Workshop: The LEF Executive Workshop is designed to address a brand specific topic or issue that a company is facing, allowing LEF students and Alumni to participate providing research and solutions. The workshop is conducive to creating a true outcome or value add in a condensed period of time. Great opportunity to experience a mini version of the signature Block Week and Master Class programs.